Professional leader: Tamás Sándor Bíró
Founding decision: 23/09/2020.
Sponsor: NKFIH National Laboratories Program
Starting support: HUF 115,952,000.
Brief introduction of the laboratory:
1. Induction and study of plasmon effect on nanoparticle doped polymer sample
2. Design and optimization of specially distributed and directional gold nano-antennas
3. Implementation of nano-antenna doping
4. Irradiation of solid state films with ultra-short laser pulses, technical elaboration of spatial and temporal overlap of pulses in case of bilateral irradiation
5. Sample analysis by microscopic, spectroscopic and nuclear physics tools
6. Development and testing of impact cross-sections, tritium yield calculations and computer simulations
7. Detection of COVID virus by Raman spectroscopy